www.problemgamblingprevention.org will soon be www.oregonpgs.org!
Website launch of Oregon PGS’ new website will include the following features (to be discussed during the Oregon PGS May 14, 2015 webinar):
- New content for treatment providers
- New order form– order materials directly from the website
- Embedded presentations in the site; access what you need faster
- More in-page content (rather than just links to documents)
- Older content is now archived toward the bottom of each page, so you can continue to access older material
- Responsive design (new best practice standard; best for mobile devices)
- “Breadcrumbs” – know where you are on the site, for easier navigation around the site
- Page tags – so you can find similar content throughout the site
- Site speed is faster
- The current website is basically a launching point for more content. We need YOUR content!
- Please provide us your feedback on design, content and any technical problems to: Hynes@co.lane.or.us
Problem Gambling Awareness Month in Oregon
- Governor Kate Brown’s 2015 Proclamation of Problem Gambling Awareness Month in Oregon (PDF)
- National Problem Gambling Awareness Month website
- 2014 Oregon Problem Gambling Awareness Month page
The Lottery will be running the 30 second spot for the Month of March, Problem Gambling Awareness Month, through purchased radio. They have also developed a 20-second spot that you can customize to add your own agency information, etc. Many local radio stations will run public service announcements (PSAs) such as these for free, or you could also use problem gambling services funds to purchase advertisement time, if your budget allows.
30-second Oregon Problem Gambling Resource www.opgr.org radio spot [right-click here to download; “save link as…”]:
20-second Oregon Problem Gambling Resource www.opgr.org radio spot (20 seconds filled with 10 seconds for your own tagline) [right-click to download; “save link as…”]: