March 2014 is the First-Annual National Problem Gamblers Awareness Month – View the Governor’s Proclamation in Oregon
- Minutes: 2/7/14 Problem Gambling Prevention Monthly Connect | see schedule of upcoming calls
- February training opportunity! Substance Abuse: The New DSM-5 and Changes to the ASAM Framework
- March-April: Gambling Counselor Pre-Certification II Course at Lewis & Clark - get info & register!
- Oregon Administrative Rules require prevention programs to have policy language that addresses gambling. Click here for sample policy language!
- PGS News – January 2014
- 2014 Calendar
- Updated! PGS resources order form